Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Marie Morgan

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Marie Morgan

Marie Morgan - Playboy Coed of the Week January 2009 week 1 from Ohio State. She was one of the Girls of the Big 10 along with the incredible Jamie Graham. Just another reason to be love the Buckeyes!

http://uweekly.com/newsmag/09-17-2008/9150

Big Ten Bunnies
    By Bram Fulk

Every year in the fall, Playboy — the 45 year-old gentlemen's magazine from Hugh Hefner — takes one issue to feature the girls of different college conferences in a nude pictorial. Luckily for the Bucks, this year the pages of Playboy are once again showcasing the Girls of the Big Ten.
    The 10 page spread features 48 different women from all over the Big Ten conference, including several from Ohio State. One of the beautiful Buckeyes included in this year's issue is Marie Morgan. A blonde stunner, Ms. Morgan is a fifth year senior in her last quarter of communications.
    In promotion of the Girls of the Big Ten issue, Playboy will be holding two events around campus this week. On Friday the 19th, there will be a book signing — attended by Ms. Morgan and several other OSU models — at the 7-Eleven on Lane Avenue where you can come out, see the book, meet the ladies, and get their autographs. In addition, there's going to be a big Playboy party with the girls thrown at McFadden's this Saturday night.

Ms. Morgan recently let UWeekly get to know her a little bit better.

UW: What do you want to do after you graduate?
    I wanted to go into reality at one point, but the market is so down right now that I [may] do something else. I actually don't want to live in Ohio the rest of my life. I want to move somewhere warmer. I don't really like the winters here.

UW: Are you from here originally?
    Yeah, I was born and raised in Columbus. But all my family lives in Florida, so I think I might move down there.

UW: What else do you do besides classes? Do you have any extra-curricular activities that you're interested in? Hobbies? Interests?
    I have hobbies, but they're all grandma hobbies. I like to sew and knit and crochet. I'm also really into scrapbooking. So, yeah, I can be a great grandma. I like to make sundresses for the summertime.

UW: Is that something you'd be interested in? Being a designer?
    You know what I really want to do? My far-fetched dream? I would love to become a bikini designer [and] have my own line of bikinis. Very sexy, like lingerie.

UW: What attracted you to posing for the Girls of the Big Ten?
    I had always had it in the back of my mind, I think, [that] Playboy features really beautiful girls. Then I saw that they were coming to Columbus, and I decided to go for it and audition.

UW: What's it been like since you auditioned? What's the whole process been like?
    I actually auditioned last fall, so it's been a full year until I actually got to see the finished product. But, I auditioned — it was fine, I felt comfortable doing it — and I did the photo shoot actually that week. After that it was just a lot of waiting.

UW: Is it something you'd be interested in doing again?
    Yeah. If the opportunity would present itself, I would love to do something more.

UW: What do you expect the reaction to be like?
    I hope that everyone likes it. I mean, I hope that it's all good.

UW: Are you prepared to be recognized by everyone on campus now?
    I'm not sure if they will. I go to class in my sweatpants, and I'm not sure if anyone will recognize me. But if they do, then great.

Originally Published: Issue 669 - September 17, 2008

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts
    Playboy Coed of the Week pictures

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: jojimmy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts
    Marie was also Cybergirl of the Week for 2009 March week 5

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: jojimmy